AMSTAT has become nationally recognized for providing data management and statistical analysis. Hundreds of thousands of successful clients cite these reasons for choosing to work with AMSTAT:
- All of our principals have PhDs in statistics and biostatistics at leading universities, including Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia.
- They include nationally renowned scholars.
- They have extensive backgrounds in statistics and biostatistics and over 100 years of practical experience in quantitative methods.
- They are experts in statistical analysis (e.g., ANOVA, linear regression, logistic regression, hierarchical regression analysis, correlation analysis, chi-square test, t-test, MANOVA, structural equation modeling, confirmatory factor analysis, factor analysis, principal components analysis, time series analysis, Cox regression, Kaplan-Meier survival analysis, hierarchical linear modeling, meta-analysis, predictive modeling, cluster analysis, Bayesian analysis, latent class analysis, longitudinal growth modeling, mixture model, linear mixed models, distribution analysis, ensemble analysis, de-identification, trend analysis, sensitivity analysis, negative binomial regression, and interim analysis).
- They are experts in statistical programming languages such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, R, HLM, Mplus, SPSS Amos, SPSS Modeler, Azure, WinBUGS, Minitab, Match!3, and Access.
- Our fees usually pale in comparison to the savings and additional profits that our work produces for our clients.
- Over 90% of our clients request our assistance more than once, as our clients are almost universally happy with our different brands of consulting.
- We are more reasonably priced than most other consultants offering statistical consulting.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support during and after your consultation with us.
- We offer ultra-fast turnaround times, often completing sections within 4-5 business days.
- We are members in good standing of the Statistical Consulting section of the American Statistical Association.
We are happy to provide the help you need at any or all of the following steps in earning the data-based answers you request:
- Establishing and operationalizing your hypotheses and research questions
- Providing ample instruction on the methods used
- Inputting, organizing, and cleaning the data
- Implementing the statistical analyses
- Testing reliability (such as Cronbach’s alpha, test-retest reliability, split-half reliability, and inter-rater reliability) and validity (such as content validity, construct validity, criterion validity, internal validity, and external validity)
- Writing up all results, including APA tables and figures
- Providing syntax and raw output file
- Explaining the results
- Allowing unlimited e-mail and phone support to ensure that you completely understand the results of the analysis
- Conducting two rounds of incidental statistics (i.e., if you would like additional statistics)
- Preparing an effective PowerPoint Presentation.
AMSTAT is dedicated to detecting and correcting corrupt or inaccurate records from a recordset, table, or database. The process of data cleaning includes data auditing, workflow specification, workflow execution, post-processing, and controlling. We can use popular methods. Those include parsing, data transformation, duplicate elimination, and statistical methods.
By analyzing the data using the values of mean, standard deviation, range, and clustering algorithms, we can find values that are unexpected and thus erroneous. We can examine any standardized residual greater than about 3 in absolute value, Hat element greater than 3p/n (p=k+1, k degrees of freedom), a Cook’s distance > 1, and Mahalanobis’s distance. We run Outlier Analysis such as a run-sequence plot, a scatter plot, a histogram, and a box plot.
We can test reliability (such as Cronbach’s alpha, test-retest reliability, split-half reliability, and inter-rater reliability) and validity (such as content validity, construct validity, criterion validity, internal validity, and external validity).
We can design and perform the required statistical analyses. Here is a sample of some of the analytical tools with which we are familiar:
- Correlation Analysis, T-test, Chi-square Test, Regression Analysis, Logistic Regression, Hierarchical Regression Analysis, Factor Analysis, Principal Components Analysis, One-way ANOVA/ANCOVA, One-way MANOVA/MANCOVA, Factorial ANOVA/ANCOVA, Repeated Measures ANOVA/ANCOVA, Repeated Measures MANOVA/MANCOVA, Nonparametric Test (Wilcoxon signed rank test, Friedman test, Kruskal-Wallis test, Mann-Whitney test, Spearman Rank Correlation), Structural Equation Modeling, Multilevel Structural Equation Modeling, Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Multilevel Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Exploratory Factor Analysis, Mediation Analysis, Moderation Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Spatial Time-series Modeling, Cluster Analysis, Cox Regression, Kaplan-Meier Survival Analysis, Trend Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM), Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian Cox Regression, Joint Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling, Latent Class Analysis, Longitudinal Growth Modeling, Mixed-Effects Regression Model, Meta-Analysis, Mixture Model, Linear Mixed Models, Predictive Modeling, Distribution Analysis (e.g., Lognormal, Weibull, Gamma), Decision Tree, Ensemble Analysis, De-identification, Interim Analysis, Item Analysis, Discriminant Analysis, Binomial Test, Heterogeneity Test, Multidimensional Scaling, Tau-U Analysis, Negative Binomial Regression, and Advanced Statistical Analysis
We have expertise in virtually every statistical and qualitative software package, including but not limited to:
- SPSS, SAS, Stata, HLM, Mplus, R, SPSS Amos, SPSS Modeler, Azure, NVivo, WinBUGS, Minitab, Match!3, and Access.
This list shows a sample of the past clients.
Read the latest posts
“I have worked closely with AMSTAT on the data analysis/results of two research projects so feel as though I am knowledgeable about their expertise. On all accounts, the company provided me with reliable data analysis and results that I could translate into publishable format. They are conscientious experts who provide keen insights into appropriate data analysis given various data sets. I highly recommend them for your data needs!”
“We have been very pleased with working with AMSTAT. The service was custom-tailored and on-time completion. The report was detailed with excellent tables. The cost of the services was affordable for a start-up company such as EndoLogic! Dr. Ann is very detail-oriented and likes to know the project thoroughly that is being analyzed.”
“Dr. Ann has been instrumental in helping with our data needs. In addition to her professionalism, she has been prompt and thorough with all of our requests. Dr. Ann’s work is impeccable, and I would recommend her services to anyone in need of assistance with methods or interpretation. We plan on using Dr. Ann for all of our future needs, and I am thrilled to have been introduced to her.”
“I am a physician and was in need of analysis of research data. I found AMSTAT on online search. Dr. Ann called me and explained the process involved in data analysis. Dr. Ann was always very prompt, helpful, intelligent and took time explaining the various tests used in conducting data analysis. Thank you so much!! I look forward to working with you in the future.”
“Extremely professional. Attends to your project needs with skills and expertise. Pays attention to all details. Offers suggestions and recommendation for better and more effective use of your data. Creative and sincere. Thank you very much.”
“My project required the analysis of a complex survey that required a great deal of help in organizing the data and analyses. In addition, the project required a quick turn-around. AMSTAT asked all the right questions, made realistic and helpful suggestions, and completed the project in a timely manner. They were professional and helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend them.”