AMSTAT Consulting’s Expertise
AMSTAT Consulting has become nationally recognized for helping hundreds of thousands of doctoral candidates complete the dissertation process. Hundreds of thousands of successful doctoral students cite these reasons for choosing to work with AMSTAT Consulting:
- All of our principals have Ph.D. at leading universities including Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia.
- They include talented professors. They serve on graduate thesis and dissertation committees.
- They have over 100 years of practical experience in writing.
- They have expertise in the specific requirements at major online universities such as Capella, Walden, Argosy, University of Phoenix, Nova, Grand Canyon University and California Southern University.
- Our reliable, expert writers will produce you a plagiarism free dissertation that is written just for you.
- A writer will produce your dissertation from scratch. You will never be given a pre-written one. Our team ensures it is original by using anti-plagiarism tools like Turnitin and others.
- We are totally confident that you will be satisfied with your writer and overall experience with our dissertation writing service.
- We do not share your information with third-parties. We do use industry-leading security practices to keep your data safe. Latest encryption technologies allow providing the best protection of the information.
- We are more reasonably priced than most other companies offering dissertation writing services.
- We offer ultra-fast turnaround times, often completing sections within 4-6 business days.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support. You can contact us any time via any method. We’ll have a qualified American Client Success Specialist ready to help you.
- We are highly recommended by the Association for Support of Graduate Students.
We are happy to provide the help you need at any or all of the following steps in earning the answers you request:
- Writing your introduction and discussion chapters
- Writing your literature review chapter
- Writing your methodology section
- Providing expert editing services to you
- Allowing unlimited e-mail and phone support.
Get a Price and Submit Your Order Here
AMSTAT Consulting is one of the most reliable companies I have ever used. The consultants at AMSTAT consulting always do a good job on time and on budget. Their knowledge of statistics make them fabulous statisticians. Their innovation and expertise make for a potent combination.
They came through with all they promised and their guarantee to satisfy the customer came through every time in my transactions. Their employees are very professional and friendly. I will use them in the future without questions.
AMSTAT Consulting provides efficient and accurate statistical consulting services. They worked through my research questions to create a professionally finished document. Their personal and professional assistance made the analysis a fast and fairly painless part of the process for me. Their services are worth every penny.
They delivered outstanding statistical service and I am thoroughly pleased with their work. They successfully performed a regression analysis, ANOVA, and a chi-square analysis by using SPSS and SAS. AMSTAT Consulting did a fantastic job. Will be using AMSTAT Consulting again in the future!
Nothing was a problem and the project management was done so well. I highly recommend them and will use them for any future works.
Great staff, great program. The main benefit is the level of support and service provided. AMSTAT Consulting has been extremely helpful through the whole process, thanks, guys!
The assistance and technical advice are given by AMSTAT Consulting and team. They are first class in their attitude and ability. We give you 5 stars in every respect. Well done and thank you indeed.
A real high-class team. Thank you for a beautifully done project
They delivered outstanding service and we are thoroughly pleased with their work. Will be using them again in the future!”
A+++ in my eyes. They helped us with regression analysis and we will use them in the future without questions. They are very professional.
The service is very professional and I am very happy about receiving the paper before the due time. I am happy to pass on AMSTAT Consulting’s services to others I know who are in the same situation.
We provide highly customized writing services. Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s introduction chapter, assisting with:
- Stating the research problem.
- Stating the purpose of the study
- Stating the research questions
- Providing a concise rationale for the selection of the design and/ or tradition
- Identifying potential contributions of the study that advance knowledge in the discipline.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s literature review chapter, assisting with:
- Identifying the theory or theories and provide the origin or source.
- Describing studies related to the constructs of interest and chosen methodology and methods that are consistent with the scope of the study.
- Describing ways researchers in the discipline have approached the problem and the strengths and weakness inherent in their approaches.
- Justifying from the literature the rationale for selection of the variables or concepts.
- Reviewing and synthesizing studies related to the key concepts and/or phenomena under investigation to produce a description of what is known about them, what is controversial, and what remains to be studied.
- Reviewing and synthesizing studies related to the research questions and why the approach selected is meaningful.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s methods section, assisting with:
- Stating the study variables (e.g., independent, dependent), as appropriate.
- Identifying and justifying the type of sampling strategy.
- Using a power analysis to determine sample size and include: Justification for the effect size, alpha level, and power level chosen.
- Describing recruiting procedures and particular demographic information that will be collected.
- For published instruments providing:
Name of developer(s) and year of publication.
Appropriateness to the current study.
Published reliability and validity values relevant to their use in the study.
- For all researcher instruments providing:
Basis for development (literature sources or other bases for development)
Plan to provide evidence for reliability (e.g., internal consistency and test/retest) and validity (e.g., predictive and construct validity).
- Identifying software used for analyses.
- Providing the explanation of data cleaning and screening procedures.
- Describing in detail the analysis plan including the elements below including:
Statistical tests that will be used to test the hypothesis (es).
Procedures used to account for multiple statistical tests, as appropriate.
The rationale for inclusion of potential covariates and/or confounding variables.
How results will be interpreted.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s results chapter, assisting with:
- Reporting descriptive statistics that appropriately characterize the sample.
- Evaluating statistical assumptions as appropriate to the study (quantitative).
- Reporting statistical analysis findings, organized by hypotheses – We can report any additional statistical tests of hypotheses that emerged from the analysis of main hypotheses (quantitative).
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s discussion chapter, assisting with:
- Describing in what ways findings confirm, disconfirm, or extend knowledge in the discipline by comparing them with what has been found in the peer-reviewed literature described in chapter 2.
- Describing the limitations to trustworthiness that arose from the execution of the study.
- Describing recommendations for further research that are grounded in the strengths and limitations of the current study. We can ensure recommendations do not exceed study boundaries.
- Describing the potential impact for positive social change at the appropriate level (individual, family, organizational, and societal/policy).
AMSTAT Consulting examined the difference in blood pressure between patients with cancer and patients without cancer. The research question being tested was: RQ1. Is there a significant difference in blood pressure between patients with [...]
The purpose of this study was to measure 1) if managers’ transformational style of leadership significantly affects the strategic management of organizations, and 2) if their transactional style of leadership significantly affects the strategic [...]
The purpose of the study was to measure the impact of banking fees on financial performance. The hypothesis was the following: H1: Banking fees significantly affect financial performance. We performed a regression analysis to [...]
The purpose of this study was to measure the impact of internet use on perceived performance in retail and professional service firms and age differences in internet usage. The hypotheses being tested were: H1: Internet use [...]
A causal-comparative quantitative research design was used to measure the difference among the 2.0mm RP and 2.0mm SP in bending stiffness, bending strength, and bending structural stiffness. The hypothesis being tested was: H1: There is [...]
The purpose of this study was to examine the impact of bank size and bank age on financial performance. The hypotheses being tested were: Hypothesis 1: There is a significant impact of bank size [...]
The purpose of the study was to measure if there are significantly different responses to treatments between Allergic and Non-allergic patients. The hypothesis was: H1. There are significantly different responses to treatments between Allergic and [...]