AMSTAT has become nationally recognized for helping hundreds of thousands of doctoral candidates complete the dissertation process. Hundreds of thousands of successful doctoral students cite these reasons for choosing to work with AMSTAT:
- All of our principals have PhDs at leading universities, including Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia.
- They have over 100 years of practical experience in writing.
- They have expertise in the specific requirements at major online universities such as Capella, Walden, Argosy, University of Phoenix, Nova, Grand Canyon University, and California Southern University.
- Our reliable, expert writers will produce you a plagiarism-free dissertation that is written just for you.
- A writer will produce your dissertation from scratch. You will never be given a pre-written one. Our team ensures it is original by using anti-plagiarism tools like Turnitin and others.
- We are confident that you will be satisfied with your writer and overall experience with our dissertation consulting service.
- We do not share your information with third-parties. We do use industry-leading security practices to keep your data safe. Latest encryption technologies allow providing the best protection of the information.
- We are more reasonably priced than most other companies offering dissertation consulting.
- We offer ultra-fast turnaround times, often completing sections within 4-6 business days.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support. You can contact us anytime via any method. We’ll have a qualified American Client Success Specialist ready to help you.
- We are highly recommended by the Association for Support of Graduate Students.
24/7 HELP—ON YOUR SCHEDULE
Contact us anytime via any method. We’ll have a qualified American Client Success Specialist ready to help you.
All papers are tailored to your instructions and are unique. Our team ensures it’s original by using anti-plagiarism tools like Turnitin and others.
HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEE
We are confident that you’ll be satisfied with your writer and overall experience with our dissertation writing service.
SECURITY, CONFIDENTIALITY, AND DISCRETION
We do not share your information with third-parties. We do use industry-leading security practices to keep your data safe.
We provide highly customized writing services. Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s introduction chapter, assisting with:
- Stating the research problem.
- Stating the purpose of the study
- Stating the research questions
- Providing a concise rationale for the selection of the design and tradition
- Identifying potential contributions of the study that advance knowledge in the discipline.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s literature review chapter, assisting with:
- Identifying the theory or theories and provide the origin or source.
- Describing studies related to the constructs of interest and chosen methodology and methods that are consistent with the scope of the study.
- Describing ways researchers in the discipline have approached the problem and the strengths and weaknesses inherent in their approaches.
- Justifying from the literature the rationale for selection of the variables or concepts.
- Reviewing and synthesizing studies related to the key concepts and/or phenomena under investigation to produce a description of what is known about them, what is controversial, and what remains to be studied.
- Reviewing and synthesizing studies related to the research questions and why the approach selected is meaningful.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s methods section, assisting with:
- Stating the study variables (e.g., independent, dependent), as appropriate.
- Identifying and justifying the type of sampling strategy.
- Using a power analysis to determine sample size and include: Justification for the effect size, alpha level, and power level chosen.
- Describing recruiting procedures and particular demographic information that will be collected.
- For published instruments providing:
Name of developer(s) and year of publication.
Appropriateness to the current study.
Published reliability and validity values relevant to their use in the study.
- For all researcher instruments providing:
Basis for development (literature sources or other bases for development)
Plan to provide evidence for reliability (e.g., internal consistency and test/retest) and validity (e.g., predictive and construct validity).
- Identifying software used for analyses.
- Providing the explanation of data cleaning and screening procedures.
- Describing in detail the analysis plan, including the elements below including:
Statistical tests that will be used to test the hypothesis (es).
Procedures used to account for multiple statistical tests, as appropriate.
The rationale for inclusion of potential covariates and/or confounding variables.
How results will be interpreted.
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s results chapter, assisting with:
- Reporting descriptive statistics that appropriately characterize the sample.
- Evaluating statistical assumptions as appropriate to the study (quantitative).
- Reporting statistical analysis findings, organized by hypotheses – We can report any additional statistical tests of hypotheses that emerged from the analysis of main hypotheses (quantitative).
Our experience enables us to write your dissertation’s discussion chapter, assisting with:
- Describing in what ways findings confirm, disconfirm, or extend knowledge in the discipline by comparing them with what has been found in the peer-reviewed literature described in chapter 2.
- Describing the limitations to trustworthiness that arose from the execution of the study.
- Describing recommendations for further research that are grounded in the strengths and limitations of the current study. We can ensure recommendations do not exceed study boundaries.
- Describing the potential impact for positive social change at the appropriate level (individual, family, organizational, and societal/policy).
This list shows a sample of the past clients.
Read the latest posts
Great staff, great program. The main benefit is the level of support and service provided. AMSTAT has been extremely helpful through the whole process, thanks, guys!
A real high-class team. Thank you for a beautifully done project.
I signed up for hourly consulting services with AMSTAT less than a week before Christmas last year. From the first day, AMSTAT consulting team was cheerful, positive and professional. What I liked the most about working with AMSTAT was the way they made a seamless transition between specific and detailed comments about my writing (such as punctuation and syntax errors) to very broad and comprehensive comments (it really made me think why I chose certain examples for my dissertation).
Fantastic! Highly recommend AMSTAT to any business. The customer advice was awesome. Very friendly and willing to listen to my questions and give me the answers I need to move forward in my business. Thank you AMSTAT!