AMSTAT Consulting’s Expertise
AMSTAT Consulting provides fast and reliable credential evaluation services for numerous local, state, and federal government entities, schools, community, non-profit organizations and business clients. Hundreds of thousands of successful clients cite these reasons for choosing to work with AMSTAT Consulting:
- All of our principals have Ph.D. at leading universities including Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia.
- They include nationally renowned evaluation experts.
- They have over 100 years of practical experience in evaluation and performance measurement.
- Our fees usually pale in comparison to the savings and/or additional profits that our work produces for our clients.
- Over 90% of our clients request our assistance more than once, as our clients are almost universally happy with our different brand of evaluation.
- We are more reasonably priced than most other companies offering health evaluations.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support during and after your consultation with us.
- We offer ultra-fast turnaround times.
AMSTAT Consulting can conduct several types of evaluations. Some of them include the following:
AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Ensure that a program or program activity is feasible, appropriate, and acceptable before it is fully implemented.
- Conduct it when a new program or activity is being developed or when an existing one is being adapted or modified.
- Examine whether the proposed program elements are likely to be needed, understood, and accepted by the population you want to reach.
- Examine the extent to which an evaluation is possible, based on the goals and objectives.
- Allow for modifications to be made to the plan before full implementation begins.
- Maximize the likelihood that the program will succeed.
AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Determine whether program activities have been implemented as intended.
- Evaluate how well the program is working, the extent to which the program is being implemented as designed, and whether the program is accessible and acceptable to its target population.
- Provide an early warning for any problems that may occur.
- Allow programs to monitor how well their program plans and activities are working.
- Track program information related to Who, What, When and Where questions:
- To whom did you direct program efforts?
- What has your program done?
- When did your program activities take place?
- Where did your program activities take place?
- What are the barriers/facilitators to implementation of program activities?
AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Measure the degree to which the program is having an effect on the target population’s behaviors.
- Tell whether the program is being effective in meeting it’s objectives.
- Some questions we may address with an outcome evaluation include:
- Were medical providers who received intensive STD training more likely to effectively counsel, screen and treat patients than those who did not?
- Did the implementation of STD counseling in community-based organizations result in changes in knowledge, attitudes, and skills among the members of the target population?
- Did the program have any unintended (beneficial or adverse) effects on the target population(s)?
- Do the benefits of the STD activity justify a continued allocation of resources?
AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Examine what resources are being used in a program and their costs (direct and indirect) compared to outcomes.
- Provide program managers and funders a way to assess cost relative to effects. “How much bang for your buck.”
AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Examine the degree to which the program meets its ultimate goal.
- Provide evidence for use in policy and funding decisions.
We are happy to provide the help you need at any or all of the following steps in earning the answers you request:
- developing a detailed program evaluation management plan;
- reviewing program documents and records;
- conducting pre-program development (Needs Assessment) evaluation;
- conducting implementation (Process or Formative) evaluation;
- conducting impact (Performance, Outcome or Summative) evaluation;
- conducting site and classroom observations;
- conducting focus group interviews;
- conducting surveys;
- leading site evaluation team meetings;
- inputting, organizing, and cleaning the data;
- implementing data analysis;
- developing written evaluation reports;
- presenting evaluation results to governing board
AMSTAT Consulting is dedicated to offering the following professional services:
- Independent program evaluation services for grants
- Performance measurement for corporations
- Government contracting activities
- Statistical and other types of quantitative analysis and support
- Other types of administrative functions
Program evaluation is a tool with which to demonstrate accountability to an array of stakeholders who may include funding sources, policymakers, state, and local agencies implementing the program, and community leaders. AMSTAT Consulting can:
- Engage stakeholders
- Describe the program
- Focus the evaluation
- Gather credible evidence
- Justify conclusions
- Ensure the use of evaluation findings and share lessons learned
We are experts in specifying the initial survey based on your research interest. We can choose the various options of scales such as:
- Nominal Scales
- Ordinal Scales
- Interval Scales
- Ratio Scales
We are experts in devising the sampling plan. We can choose the various options such as:
- Simple Random Sampling
- Stratified Random Sampling
- Cluster Sampling
- Quota Sampling
- Purposive Sampling
- Snowball Sampling
We can design and perform the required statistical analyses. Here is a sample of some of the analytical tools with which we are familiar:
- Correlation Analysis
- Traditional Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Logistic Regression
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Survival Analysis
- Canonical Correlations
- Discriminant Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM)
- Path Analysis
- Bayesian analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- Discrepancy Analysis
- Friedman two-way ANOVA (analysis of variance)
- Futility Analysis
- Hierarchical Linear Modeling
- Intraclass Correlation Coefficient
- Interim Analysis
- Item Analysis
- Kruskal-Wallace one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Latent Variable Analysis
- Longitudinal Growth Modeling
- Mann-Whitney U
- Multidimensional Scaling
- Multilevel Path Modeling/Multilevel Structural Equation Modeling
- Multivariate Logistic Regression
- Power Analysis
- Raking Data
- Tau-U Analysis
- Transformations for normality or linearity
- Trend Analysis
- Wilcoxon signed-rank test
We have expertise in virtually every statistical and qualitative software package, including but not limited to:
Performance measurement and improvement are systematic processes by which an organization continuously and consistently tracks and applies important program and operations data for the purpose of optimizing its ability to efficiently and effectively advance its desired social impact. The most powerful performance measurement systems are typically a core responsibility of an organization’s own staff, who integrate program, financial and organizational data to measure an organization’s progress and success.
AMSTAT Consulting can conduct performance measurement to enable an organization to continuously learn and improve, which helps it to achieve better results. The metrics tracked should be derived from an organization’s intended impact and theory of change—what the organization is holding itself accountable for achieving and how to get there. By measuring performance, we can:
- Track progress towards and be held accountable for their intended impact and theory of change
- Ensure programs or initiatives are implemented as designed
- Learn about ways to achieve even better results by analyzing insights
- Communicate progress and successes internally and externally to staff, beneficiaries, funders, peer organizations, and the broader community
- Over time, gain insights about program effectiveness and what works and, if appropriate, prepare for rigorous program evaluations
There are five key steps to a strong performance measurement and improvement process. We can:
- Define: Clarify your definition of success and the critical questions or decisions that performance measurement will help inform.
- Crystallize your intended impact and theory of change.
- Derive clear, prioritized metrics from these that cover program, financial, and organizational data.
- Design and develop a data system and data-collection process to systematically gather and analyze this data at appropriate intervals.
- Measure: Collect information, verify and validate it, and track it in the data system.
- Learn: Analyze data and generate reports to identify insights and propose ways to improve.
- Improve: Decide which improvements will strengthen the organization’s success and begin implementing them.
- Share: Decide how what you have learned may help others in your organization and in the greater field, and share your metrics and results.
Good leadership and management are essential to organizational development, performance, and sustainability. An organization succeeds because of what it does (a shared commitment to accomplish something useful and important) and how it does it (the way it functions, decides, evaluates, adapts, and delegates).
Factors determining how an organization does its work or accomplishes its objectives:
- Effectiveness and functioning of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Management systems supporting their work
- Organizational culture
- Adequacy of human and financial resources
Organizational performance always includes some element of customer satisfaction. One evaluates what an organization does in relation to the goals and objectives it has established. Evaluators should, therefore, define measures or indicators in relation to the specific long- and short-range objectives set by the organization, many of which are presented in this database. We can:
- Use a standard set of criteria based on national or international norms and standards
- Develop indicators for each management area and component in collaboration with the organization as part of an exercise to review and strengthen its management systems
- This approach involves an assessment to determine the baseline stage of development of the organization.
Evaluation encourages us to examine the operations of a program, including which activities take place, who conducts the activities, and who is reached as a result. In addition, evaluation will show how faithfully the program adheres to implementation protocols. Through program evaluation, we can determine whether activities are implemented as planned and identify program strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
AMSTAT Consulting provides a variety of specialized evaluation services in health. They include:
- Tobacco prevention
- Evidence-based medicine
- Clinical practice guidelines
- Children and family services
- Healthcare ethics
- Biostatistical studies
- Clinical trial design and methodology
- Medical education
- Biostatistical consulting
- Clinical program evaluation
- Performance measurement
- Process improvement
Dr. Zamir S. Brelvi, MD, PhD., CEO, EndoLogic
“We have been very pleased with working with AMSTAT Consulting. The service was custom tailored and on time completion. The statistical report was detailed with excellent graphics. The cost of the services was affordable for a start-up company such as EndoLogic! Dr. Ann is very detail oriented and likes to know the project thoroughly that is being analyzed.”
Dr. Raj Singhal, MD., Research Director of Pain Management, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
“Dr. Ann has been instrumental in helping with our statistical needs. In addition to her professionalism, she has been prompt and thorough with all of our requests. Dr. Ann’s work is impeccable, and I would recommend her services to anyone in need of assistance with statistical methods or interpretation. We plan on using Dr. Ann for all of our future needs, and I am thrilled to have been introduced to her.”
Dr. Vincent Salyers, Dean and Professor, Gonzaga University
“I have worked closely with AMSTAT Consulting on the data analysis/results of two research projects so feel as though I am knowledgeable about their expertise. On all accounts, the company provided me with reliable statistical analysis and results that I could translate into publishable format. They are conscientious experts who provide keen insights into appropriate statistical analysis given various data sets. I highly recommend them for your statistical support needs!”
Dr. Haritha Boppana, MD, DHA, GHS Greenville Memorial Hospital
“I am a physician and was in need of statistical analysis of research data. I found AMSTAT Consulting on online search. Dr. Ann called me and explained the process involved in data analysis. Dr. Ann was always very prompt, helpful, intelligent and took time explaining the various tests used in conducting data analysis. Thank you so much!! I look forward to working with you in the future.”
Prof. Mohamed Toufic El Hussein, Mount Royal University
“Extremely professional. Attends to your project needs with skills and expertise. Pays attention to all details. Offers suggestions and recommendation for better and more effective use of your data. Creative and sincere. Thank you very much.”
Dr. Nancy Allen, PhD., Curriculum and Technology Consultant
“My project required the analysis of a complex survey that required a great deal of help in organizing the data and analyses. In addition, the project required a quick turn-around. AMSTAT Consulting asked all the right questions, made realistic and helpful suggestions, and completed the project in a timely manner. They were professional and helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend them.”
AMSTAT Consulting is one of the most reliable companies I have ever used. The consultants at AMSTAT consulting always do a good job on time and on budget. Their knowledge of statistics makes them fabulous statisticians. Their innovation and expertise make for a potent combination.
They came through with all they promised and their guarantee to satisfy the customer came through every time in my transactions. Their employees are very professional and friendly. I will use them in the future without questions.
AMSTAT Consulting provides efficient and accurate statistical consulting services. They worked through my research questions to create a professionally finished document. Their personal and professional assistance made the analysis a fast and fairly painless part of the process for me. Their services are worth every penny.
Nothing was a problem and the project management was done so well. I highly recommend them and will use them for any future works.
I highly recommend AMSTAT Consulting. They possess the total package: excellent credentials, strong statistical and data mining skills, the initiative to anticipate client needs, compelling and concise communications, and a results-driven mindset. They have led numerous projects that have helped our company maximize marketing efforts. In all, the quality has been superior and their client-service attitudes are tremendous. Their data analysis, writing, editing, project management, positive attitude and continuous assistance were tremendous.
I began using AMSTAT Consulting recently. Their product caters for all my advisory needs. I particularly rely on automated report creation. It has helped me structure my advisory processes, improve my client’s profitability, decision making and overall accountability to strategies we agree on. Would recommend to all!
We are one of the leading business groups, and when we look for data management and data analysis services for our business, we come across with AMSTAT Consulting. One of our friends suggested this data analysis services to us. When we spoke with them, their representative satisfied us with their service and we hired them. After hiring them, we feel that it is a reliable company and we will utilize this company again.
I have been a satisfied user of AMSTAT Consulting for many years. AMSTAT Consulting has dramatically enhanced the data analysis services available to run my business.
A real high-class team. Thank you for a beautifully done project.
AMSTAT consulting is a worldwide data analysis corporation that uses exclusive data, innovative analysis, technology, and industry expertise to drive organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into information that helps makes informed business and personal decisions. They are really good at work, and I am highly stratified with their work. Because of their best services, I always recommended this company services to others also.
We are in search of data analysis service for our businesses. When we search on Google, we come to across AMSTAT Consulting. From their site, we find out they provide exactly the same services which we require. So we plan to hire this company. Hiring of them really proves a good decision for us. Thanks to AMSTAT Consulting for their best services which they provide us!!
The assistance and technical advice are given by AMSTAT Consulting and team. They are first class in their attitude and ability. We give you 5 stars in every respect. Well done and thank you indeed.
Great staff, great program. The main benefit is the level of support and service provided. AMSTAT Consulting has been extremely helpful through the whole process, thanks, guys!
AMSTAT consulting is best in working. They have skilled persons who are always ready to help their customer. About AMSTAT consulting I get suggestions from one of my friends. He says to me that the services of this company are best and I must try them once. After my suggestion, I get in touch with him, and after talking with him I feel that my friend was quite right. Thanks to AMSTAT consulting for their best services.
My experience with AMSTAT consulting was brief but sweet because I had my dissertation quite written, but I needed some final touches and guidance on the analysis to reach final approval. I carried out my study on leadership and a series of variables in the workplace (commitment, commitment, satisfaction, etc.) and although I started with a fairly simple method plan, my study evolved in some way with the guidance of my very ambitious president to the point where I needed to use SEM to direct my RQs.
It was really a good experience to work with AMSTAT consulting. They are good at working and have an expert team. I take their services 2 years back and they did their job on time and with quality. Their team members are polite and experienced. I always am grateful to them for their services which they provide to me. Thanks for the work they provide for me.
Thanks to everyone in AMSTAT consulting. But especially to their head as it was a great help. I came on board with an expectation in mind, and let me tell you that she was the best. I understand that they work with hundreds of clients every year, but I really felt taken care of as well. My experience with AMSTAT consulting was a breath of fresh air and I will recommend them to all my professional academic friends and family.
I signed up for hourly consulting services with AMSTAT consulting less than a week before Christmas last year. From the first day, AMSTAT consulting team was cheerful, positive and professional. What I liked the most about working with AMSTAT consulting was the way they made a seamless transition between specific and detailed comments about my writing (such as punctuation and syntax errors) to very broad and comprehensive comments (it really made me think why I chose certain examples for my dissertation).
AMSTAT consulting is a global professional services firm committed to achieving sustainable results in partnership with its clients. They bring a wealth of experience in strategy, operations, advisory services, technology, and analysis to drive lasting and measurable results in the medical care, higher education, life sciences and business sectors. Through focus, passion, and collaboration, they provide guidance to support organizations as they face the change that is transforming their industries and businesses.
Their enthusiasm, proactivity, and willingness to go beyond to excel are the highlights. It is good to work with AMSTAT consulting. Other activities and frequent lunches in the team, the outdoor trips sponsored by the company are rejuvenating. It was really a very good experience to work with people of AMSTAT consulting. I always get in touch with them for further services.
Fantastic! Highly recommend AMSTAT Consulting to any business. The customer advice was awesome. Very friendly and willing to listen to my questions and give me the answers I need to move forward in my business. Thank you AMSTAT Consulting!
I have worked closely with AMSTAT Consulting on the data analysis/results of two research projects so feel as though I am knowledgeable about their expertise. On all accounts the company provided me with reliable statistical analysis and results that I could translate into publishable format. They are conscientious experts who provide keen insights into appropriate statistical analysis given various data sets. I highly recommend them for your statistical support needs!
Extremely professional. Attends to your project needs with skills and expertise. Pays attentions to all details. Offers suggestions and recommendation for better and more effective use of your data. Creative and sincere. Thank you very much.
They have been doing a tremendous job on our requests. They are turning things around quickly, coming up with approaches and suggestions on their own and are truly patterning with me on different initiatives. I am deeply appreciative of all their effort and engagement.
We were very impressed with their outstanding performance. They have done a very good job. I have been somewhat impressed that they programmed the analysis very well. Their work concerning motivation and physician performance has significant implications for medicine nationally. They are hard-working consultants with a genuine interest in statistical consulting. They are responsible and get their work done on time. On a personal level, they are pleasant to work with. I highly recommend AMSTAT Consulting’s service to any researcher.
I highly recommend AMSTAT Consulting. They possess the total package – excellent credentials, strong statistical and data mining skills, the initiative to anticipate client needs, compelling and concise communications, strong client management skills, and a results-driven mindset. They have led numerous projects that have helped our company maximize research efforts. In all, the quality has been superior, and their client-service attitudes are tremendous.
Amazing experience. Had an outline for a scheduling tool we were trying to create, and Ann gave suggestions and completed the project perfectly.
They came through with all they promised and their guarantee to satisfy the customer came through every time in my transactions. They helped us with a regression analysis and we will use them in the future without questions. Their employees are very professional and friendly. A+++ in our eyes.
They delivered outstanding service and we are thoroughly pleased with their work. Will be using them again in the future!
The service is very professional and I am very happy about receiving the paper before the due time. I am happy to pass on AMSTAT Consulting’s services to others I know who are in the same situation.
They did a great job on regression analysis. This provided great insight for me and will continue to help me make better decisions. I am confident in saying that they have helped move me forward.
I worked with the folks at AMSTAT Consulting on this project. Their performance was exemplary. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting are very punctual in completing their tasks. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting are open in working with any team member and perform their work diligently. They are very professional and courteous. We were impressed with their work output and performance. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting pick up new methodologies and work functions at a fast pace. I recommend AMSTAT Consulting most highly and without reservation and feel the folks at AMSTAT Consulting are very competent and display an excellent, strong work ethic.
AMSTAT Consulting helped to do statistical analysis. This was a big task since data analysis was on a large scale and over a thousand people were being followed. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting performed several analyses using SAS and SPSS. The database forms contained many types of data fields and required a good understanding of this population. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting such as Dr.Ann E. K. Um were proficient in implementing the statistical analysis using SAS. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting did more than we had expected. We are very happy with their work. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting such as Dr. Ann E. K. Um are experts in Statistics. I would recommend you give AMSTAT Consulting a try.
We enjoyed working with AMSTAT Consulting on this project. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting such as Dr. Ann E.K.Um are bright, goal oriented and highly motivated. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting not only aided us in our final product but also in our understanding of the applications of statistical analysis. The folks at AMSTAT Consulting impressed us. I strongly recommend AMSTAT Consulting to all my collesgues.
INTERNATIONAL VITAMIN CORPORATION
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital
The Surgery Center of Beaufort