Refining segmentation parameters
AMSTAT Consulting can help you narrow and shift your targeting strategies by adding segmentation parameters and modifying criteria within existing parameters. We can help you segment by:
- Financial risk status, to prioritize patients for whom the institution is financially at risk for preventive care
- Health risk status, to prevent escalation of health risk and associated costs
- Decision-maker status, to improve household-wide care engagement and health
Customizing content and modality
Marketers must develop effective messages and deliver them through preferred communication channels to inspire complex behavior changes in patients. Intensive personalization is one demonstrated method for improving outreach effectiveness, as measured by call-to-action response rates.
- Use an individual’s demographic and psychographic profile to tailor message style, sender, and channel to elicit higher response rates
- Detect preferences and adjust accordingly by dynamically tracking individual responses
Pinpointing delivery opportunities
Desired patient responses often require reinforcing messaging. Given that patients’ care pathways are unique and unsynchronized, the timing of this messaging must be dictated by patient needs and customized to each patient in order to increase the likelihood of eliciting the desired behavior.
AMSTAT Consulting can automate patient communications based on a wide range of patient behaviors, clinical care pathway steps, and timelapse indicators.